August 29, 2010

Designer: Kimberly Ayres

when one kings lane's designer series email popped in my inbox, the first picture on the screen immediately caught my eye. it was from designer kimberly ayres who i didn't know (but my knowledge is pretty limited so that's not exactly surprising!) and well, it had me at hello.

here are a few pics from her portfolio. (more) imperial trellis at its finest:


and her adorable tory burch dress does not go unnoticed! here's the original image that was featured on one kings lane:


ginkgo wallpaper (googled it and it's montague by twenty2), zebra panels, carved bamboo bed, and do i spy a jacqui side table by bungalow 5? i do.

i pretty much love this dining room and its fabulous bamboo chairs and burled wood table:


i am certainly inspired! are you?

1 comment:

pve design said...

I just want to live with everything done and that looks like everything is done!
pve

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio