October 25, 2011

Bed Rest.

actually that title is a double meaning :) i was put on bed rest this past friday and am struggling to be good and follow what the drs tell me! guess this is not unheard of with twins. i'm still working though - from home - so i'm not sure if this is going to help or hurt my blogging!

anyway, this weekend i got one of those bed bath and beyond mini ad things where they send you $5 off (like every week). a picture in there reminded me of one of the best deals around. if you, or really anyone you know, are looking to spruce up your bedding - either in your own room or a guest room - then look no further than this:

barbara barry poetical

(although i'm not a huge fan of the blue-ish scallop quilt thing) this has always been one of my favorite fabrics and now bb&b is tempting me with it in duvet form! so not gonna happen with all of my other happenings around here but someone please tell me they are going to buy it! and then send pics!

2 comments:

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

Hope all is ok.....just an fyi if you have a buy, buy baby nearby....they honor the Bed Bath and Beyond coupons since they have shared ownership.

meredith said...

i wish we had one of those nearby - i hear they're great! how is there not one in massachusetts?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio