June 14, 2013

Laundry Room Project: Materials

decisions made! (finally. i think the woman at the tile shop was about to kick me out.) goodbye formica, shallow over mount sink, and crappy faucet!! say hello to...

clean white quartz counters, hexagon marble backsplash tile, deep (and wide - 29"!) undermount sink, and sleek faucet.




i toyed with a lot (understatement) of different counter and backsplash ideas. my heart was set on calacatta gold marble counters (a la the inspiration pic) and full height backsplash. it would look amazing. however my budget was not in the same place as my heart. :) boohoo. but that's ok, the quartz will be zero maintenance and when i think about that, my heart sings!

have a great weekend! i am hoping it stops raining at some point!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio