March 10, 2014

Birchbox

hello friends! can i just tell you what a little daylight savings time did for my frame of mind? even though it was cold yesterday, it was bright and sunny and to see all of that sun flooding my house at 4pm was a sight for sore eyes. love it!

for valentine's day this year, my nice mom gave me a subscription to birchbox. my first shipment came, and i think because i hadn't yet set up my profile (obviously since it was a gift!), most of it was a miss for me. however there was one gem that i've been using everyday ever since. beauty protector detangle spray.


looks better next to a monogrammed soap right? :) anyway, it smells like a mix of brown sugar and a caramel apple. yum. and it really does detangle instantly. it's a keeper!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio