April 7, 2014

Send Me A Picture!

in light of my big decision last week, i thought i'd share a picture that a reader sent me. this lovely lady happens to be our realtor but she has become a real friend! and she has a lovely home to boot. she read my post about the x benches at target and brought home a couple in apple green.


how cute? of course when i saw the pic i also had to know what that gorgeous wallpaper was. turns out it's gp & j baker's roses and hummingbird. she said she waited a long time to be able to buy the paper and have it installed and when she saw it up for the first time she cried. how awesome is that story?! waiting can be a very good thing :)

i'd love to see more snippets from your houses so send them my way! (contact info is in my profile)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio