October 31, 2016

Kids Brand: State

hi there! we had a very fun and also a slightly stressful weekend in boston for my brother-in-law's wedding. stressful only because c&f were in the wedding and having little kids out late multiple nights with tons of people around them that they don't really know is kind of exhausting. also getting them ready and getting myself ready is always interesting! but thankfully my parents were there to help. the boys did an awesome job walking down the aisle (with me ;) but we are all happy to get back into our routine now.

my little party animals!


so speaking of kids, i recently came across this brand called state that i can't get out of my mind. i saw it in a local kids shop called fritz and gigi (boston locals - it's a must visit - they are under new ownership and they have so many cute new things). anyway, the best part is that for every backpack purchased, state gives away a bag packed with essentials to under privileged kids in the US. win win.






whether you have kids or not, these would make great gifts for the little people in your life! and oh yeah, happy halloween!! i can't wait to see pics of everyone's little monsters all dressed up today :) 
SaveSaveSave

1 comment:

Lacey said...

These are so cute. I've been looking for a good backpack/lunch tote for MK and haven't been able to find anything that's not super cheesy or frumpy... these are just the look I was going for! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio