November 14, 2016

Horchow Lighting Faves

can someone tell me how it got to be mid-november?! i went to homegoods this weekend and it totally got me in the holiday spirit. wrapping paper, gift tags, and even a few ornaments made their way into my cart! but i'm not someone who has a tree up already or anything like that. thanksgiving first. my other half counts down the days until he can put christmas music on though.

i digress because today's post has nothing to do with the holidays! i have a major crush on horchow and specifically the sales they have which it why it makes it the perfect place to buy nice lighting. i have a couple of pendants in my home from them so i rounded up a bunch that are worth the splurge (but wait for a sale!).



some picks!


top row: 1 / 2 / 3
middle row: 1 / 2 / 3
bottom row: 1 / 2 / 3

p.s. emojis are here!! 🙌 👏

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio