November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Table

so, so many things to be thankful this year. health, family, and friends tops the list. also on my list - a growing business that has been an amazingly fulfilling and rewarding adventure. i'm forever grateful to my clients who put their trust in me to help them create spaces that they love. and the newest/latest thing that i'm thankful for is being included on style me pretty living's list of "interiors designers of instagram" (read the full post here). smp living has been a huge stepping stone for me and having my home featured on their blog was a highlight this year.

do you travel or stay home for thanksgiving? i've never hosted but i'd be happy to sit down at any of these tables. happy thanksgiving friends!

rooms for rent

via becki owens

via domino

via style me pretty

southern living

SaveSave

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio