October 6, 2017

Serena & Lily Columbus Day Sale!

i think everyone knows by now that serena & lily is one of my most favorite places to find unique and beautiful things for any home. and really i do mean any home. their pieces lend themselves to so many styles that i find myself turning to them again and again not only for my own home but many clients' homes too! each one of these items below is tried and true and used in client projects and/or my house. but the best part is that everything you see here is also 20% off!! 🙌🙌 use code HAPPYDAYS at checkout.




plus a few more that didn't fit in the board above!




enjoy the long weekend keep an eye out for my instagram stories - i'll be posting a bunch!
SaveSave

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio