April 17, 2019

Current Fashion Faves

as our NYC trip got closer, I started to freak out about my suburban mom wardrobe. I think of manhattan as so fashion-y and that does not describe my closet as of late so I did a little (big) shopping trip before our trip. everybody got a refresh including the boys! so I rounded up those finds here plus a few more items I have my eye on for summer.




1. sweatshirt - cropped and cute with high waist jeans
2. jumpsuit - a bit outside my comfort zone but it's easy breezy and I already have plans for it this summer!
3. hat - very lightweight and the right amount of floppiness
4. shorts - not too short which is key
5. camo pants - I actually got these last summer but they still sell them and I really love them!
6. earrings - these were a gift from a friend and i'm obsessed.
7. leather jacket - I lusted after this for at least 2 years and finally tried it on. fit like a glove and it's my new go-to.
8. jeans - 9", my favorite rise
9. knot top - actually a lightweight sweater that I think will get a lot of wear. Also cute layered with a denim jacket.
10. mules - saw a friend rocking these and I fell in love. really into any heeled clog/mule right now.

ok I ran out of space so here are a few more items for the ladies and I didn't forget the boys - both big and small! my kiddos have never worn jeans before this trip and they both have vowed to never wear them again 😂 so we'll just have to come back to nyc!


graphic tee | kids jeans | kids socks | splatter tee | crossbody bag | sneakers | wave teemen's jeans | men's belt | men's sneaker

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio