June 21, 2019

Summertime Finds!

it's officially our first day of vacation and I can not wait to relax and sleep!!! i've gathered up some things that i've purchased lately for the summer months plus a couple others that are on my wishlist and thought i'd share!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12


2. I have used this sunscreen for years on my kids and my myself - the big pump is so handy!

3. I always get a bunch of questions on the blue lamp shade I have in my house (see here) and recently came across this one which I think is a great substitute.

4 & 5. these jeans are my new favorites. love the 9" rise and the button front. the dark ones are slightly lighter weight and stretchier than the lighter pair but I love both pairs equally! I bought a petite in the dark pair so they would hit above my ankle and sized up one size since petites run smaller. 

6. I use this sunscreen on my face every day. it's lightweight, transparent (which means I can apply it without a mirror), and matte.

7. I recently tried this sunscreen and think as long as you really rub it in, it gives a nice glow.

8. this is a purchase I haven't made but want to - these shoes are so cute and perfect for summer.

9. every time I wear these slides I get asked about them. they're the best deal going!

10. a doormat you can hose off and easily clean? yes please.

11. do you ever get suckered into those instagram ads in your feed? sometimes i do and the latest was these goop pads. you use them once a week, you wash it off the next morning, and it's really easy. i'm a sucker for easy beauty products the (hopefully) deliver big. i've only used them once but so far so good.

12. a t shirt that states the obvious 😂 but hey it's cute and inexpensive (buy this one sale)!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio