August 17, 2019

Pillow Sale!

if you've been here (or followed me on instagram) for any amount of time, you know I have a pillow problem! creating pillow combinations is a favorite of mine and always an important part of any design. the good thing is that you can use all those pretty, expensive fabrics that you maybe normally wouldn't be able to use in a larger application (i.e. upholstering a whole chair) but on the other hand, pillows still aren't exactly inexpensive. sometimes it takes convincing to have clients go for it however I have never had anyone regret buying allll the pillows! (aside - the same can be said for drapery!!) so if there is a sale on well-made, well-curated pillows, count me in. everything here is 25% off through the 19th. code is PILLOWTALK.

p.s. don't forget to go 2" larger in each dimension for inserts! I like feather/down (here - and these are already sized up) but there are also some good faux down options available (here).


top row: solid | blue | stripe
middle row: print | stripe | block print
bottom row: embroidered | stripe | vintage

pillows in action! starting with the thomas lane project. here I used pillows to add color and pattern to an otherwise neutral space. varying shape and size also keeps it interesting! the blue pillow fits into so many design schemes.


in my house I have the block print pillow on my breakfast nook seat. I love this pattern so much.


the cherry brook project had a lot of shades of blue so adding a neutral to the mix was important to keep everything from feeling too matchy or expected. the embroidered pillow fit the bill perfectly!


coolidge road was all about carefully selected neutrals and textures with hints of color. I used the vintage pillow to add subtle pattern and color. this is one of my favorites!


*all photos are my own except for the last image which is by jessica delaney photography

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio