June 12, 2012

What I Want Now: White Summer Dress

people, i have a hankering for a lovely little white dress for the summer. something that flares out at the waist. perhaps of the eyelet variety? scalloped? some sort of detail to it anyway. most definitely cotton. and something that looks cute with a belt.

but i'm having trouble finding what's in my head. even anthropologie doesn't have what i'm looking for which is the place that immediately comes to mind.

landsend canvas: i love the relaxed feel but i wish the lower half wasn't a sheath.


jessica simpson: surprisingly cute (it bothers me a little that i like a jessica simpson dress), might be my favorite of what i've found although it's a little too structured.


trina turk: almost the same dress as the one above. not a fan of that belt, which is easy to fix, but also not a fan of the price.


anyone have any other suggestions? random thought - is it weird that i miss my pregnant belly ever so slightly? not my 37 week belly but my 20 week one (i was showing way more and way earlier with twins!).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio