November 22, 2012

Thankful

happy thanksgiving y'all! what a year! last year at this time i was on bed rest hoping to make it to my due date (scheduled date) and this year, well, i'm weighing in a good 50+ lbs less! haha! this year is ranking very high on the number of things to be thankful for list. i'm so lucky and i often forget it which is horrible.

i'm thankful for my newly created family beyond what words can describe. our babies are little miracles and they bring me so much joy (and stress and fatigue and... :) 

i'm thankful for our new house. we are so incredibly lucky to live where we do and i never lose sight of that.

i'm thankful for my parents and for all the love and support they have shown us this year. it's an unbelievable feeling to know that i can depend on them for anything.

i'm thankful for my friends. what would life be without friends? you know who you are. xo

also, i'm thankful for everyone who comes and reads this dumb little blog. i definitely don't say that enough but i appreciate everyone who comes here to see what my ramblings are on a given day. 

and maybe most of all, i'm thankful for a husband who puts up with me which i know is not easy sometimes. and who reads this blog to know what is changing/going on in his house. ha! i love you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio