February 7, 2013

On My Radar

we just finished the first season of homeland last night. wow. and since we don't have showtime, we get to wait until august before they release season 2. ahhh!!! downton abbey next? also, i think people in my neighborhood know me as the pooper scooper lady because i am always out picking up after the dog when someone drives by. never fails. and i thought you should know.

ok onto the real stuff...

1. a gold lamp that is fabulous. as is the price. (i hear it is on backorder but worth waiting for i think)


2. an ipod/iphone docking station that makes me smile.


mint is the color for spring, so says me, and this peplum top is perfect. i even like the exposed zipper back (even though everything has exposed zippers these days), it makes it a little less sweet.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio