May 13, 2013

Dropped The Ball

hellloooooo! i totally dropped the ball last week and did not get a mother's day post together so happy mother's day - yesterday - to all of the mothers in my life. my own of course, my mother-in-law, and my  mommy friends. being a mom is hard work and nothing can prepare you. but it is also the most gratifying and wonderful thing in the world. my little babies, ok toddlers, have begun this whole new phase of comprehension. i ask them a question and they answer me. it is WILD! every day is something new. they are the most amazing little human beings ever.


how was your weekend? aside from a lovely mother's day, i had an excellent ladies night out celebrating a friend who is getting married in june. mama didn't feel so hot in the morning but it was worth it :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio