September 5, 2014

Pretty Wreath?

i am not really a wreath-on-the-front-door kinda girl. maybe because my mom always had a wreath of some sort and i'm subconsciously rebelling deep down ;) but they just seem old fashioned to me. so i was kinda shocked at myself a few weeks ago when i was in target and fell in love with the most gorgeous smith & hawken wreath.

there are little roses all over made out of curled wood. since i'm neurotic about (not) putting holes in things, i strung some filament line (fishing line) over the door and tied it to little command hooks inside at the top to hang it. not the prettiest look from inside but they're at the very top of the door so my eye doesn't usually look that high.





truthfully it doesn't get the best reviews online but we'll see how it holds up! so have i lost my mind??  my mom said she likes it ;)  TGIF - happy weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio