August 31, 2015

Notice Anything New?!

as you probably noticed, things look a little different around here!! i'm so excited to reveal my new blog design today! it's simple, clean, and fresh which is exactly what i was going for. i'm hoping you'll find it looks loads more professional and is more representative of the person behind the blog! my own style has changed so much in five years and i think the blog design now matches the current me. who knows where the next five years will take me and my aesthetic!

later this week i'll be sharing the design of my new business cards as well. it feels so so good to check this long outstanding box on my to-do list and it makes me proud to share this website with friends, clients, and the social media universe. a huge thanks to kelly at kelly christine studio for helping to make this all happen!!

p.s. sorry for the radio silence here - we were on vacation last week. full recap coming up this week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio