December 30, 2016

Goodbye 2016!

what a year 2016 was, on so many fronts. for me personally and professionally, it was a year of huge growth. when i started my business in the summer of 2015, i really wasn't sure where i wanted to take it or if it was even going to be viable. this year my business really grew and went to another level and i have to say i'm pretty proud of that! i'm incredibly grateful to all of my clients who trusted me with their homes. i took on larger and more complex projects that take time and patience but in the end are so worth it. whether my clients know it or not, they pushed me to move outside my comfort zone which is so hard but critical to making this whole thing a success. i can't wait to share some of the design work in the new year and i also can't wait to see where my clients take me in 2017.

i'm also so grateful to the community of people and businesses on instagram who showed me major love this year - one kings lane, studio mcgee, and serena & lily to name a few! it's hard to put out high quality and fresh content every day - or even every week! - and i really admire the people who do.

and just for kicks i wanted to see what my IG top nine looks like for 2016 and i love that it's a mix of my home, client projects, and other designers who i admire.


so, thank you! and here's to a kick ass 2017!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio