February 3, 2017

Pins I've Pinned And Posts I've Liked

i always love revisiting pins and likes from pinterest and instagram. sometimes i move so fast through my feeds i'm definitely not taking it all in. and other days i don't get on at all. so this is almost like seeing them for the first time! 😜😜

starting off with pinterest, this living room by anne chessin designs is so well put together. so many things to love here.


another adorbs built-in bed. this one via california home + design.


this project by chango & co is insane. i'm drooling over every photo.



this triangle marble floor tile made me gasp. it feels so fresh and fun. from the amazing @ritachaninteriors


this shot from @biscuithome made me smile. so fun and so sweet. just perfect!



@katemarkerinteriors does it again. and again and again and...you get the point. ;)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio