December 8, 2017

Pins I've Pinned and Posts I've Liked

what a week!!! what a seriously amazing and fabulous week! thank you SO much for all of the comments and messages about my new brand and website. the response has blown me away. again thank you to coast to coast studio for all of their hard work. and i'm not sure if i said it before but thank you to my clients for trusting me with their houses and letting me help them make their homes feel so special.

then last night i happened to be browsing the studio mcgee blog and saw a photo from the #plainroadproject included in their roundup on this post. pretty nice way to finish up such a wonderful week! 💙

so i might as well pay it forward! i asked the question on instagram earlier this week but is anyone else's saved folder in instagram exploding lately? i have so many beautiful images saved and it's the perfect time to round them up here.

can we say mudroom envy?!

(who also happens to live in the neighborhood next to mine)

such a beautiful way to do christmas. none of the glam or glitz, just simple.


this kitchen stopped me cold. I WANT.


this front door situation is screaming my name. the white brick and the gray is so good.


i pretty much love everything lexi westergard does and this office nook is no exception!


i've lost steam and i'm skipping pinterest tonight but you can always just follow me there to see too! happy friday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio