November 26, 2019

Gift Guide 2019: For Him

last but never least, the men! guys are hard to shop for so I'm hoping this gives you a few ideas to surprise the men in your life with a little something.



1. my hubs loves listening to music and brings a speaker with him on every vacation just in case 😂 this one is super portable and gets great reviews.

2. mr. r is not into products - cvs is his go-to - but he tried this moisturizer and asked for a refill!

3. these tennis shoes are great for running/working out according to mr. r and actually I have a pair too and they are super comfortable.

4. nothing really to say about a water bottle ha! but this is a good one.

5. dark green duffle bag. this is a an upgrade from a regular gym bag and professional enough to bring into the office.

6. shhh gifting this shirt to mr. r this year!

7. this vest is reversible and comes in a bunch of colors!

8. give your guy this scarf and then steal it from him the rest of winter. 😉

9. my parents gave my hubs AirPods last christmas and he uses them so much. great gift! I wish I could borrow them but I have small ears and they don't fit in mine!

10. a slim wallet WITH a tile so they can't lose it. genius!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio