July 28, 2015

Built Ins

HELLO!!! i'm back! we were on vacation for 5 days and between packing and traveling (and celebrating my bday ;) i didn't end up posting a single thing! so a friend of mine went to look at a house over the weekend that needed a ton of work - as she called it, "meredith's dream" - and it literally had me dreaming one night about built ins. not sure why this specifically was my dream but i do know that i have three rooms in my house asking for some built ins! i thought today i'd try to feed the craving by posting some incredible shelving, benches, and nooks that make me weak in the knees.

some of these i may have shared previously so i'm sorry if that's the case but once you see them i think you'll forgive me!!

love the drawers and the hardware and the paint color of these. the lines are clean, not uber traditional which i think looks fresh.


i know i've posted this pic before but it's soooo good!


the perfect window seat.


love this super clean look and how comfy does that sectional look?!


this one is major inspo for me with the shiplap walls and fireplace. and it reminds me, where the hell is my coffee table!!


this style is probably a little too modern for me but i still like it.


what jumps at you most? p.s. isn't summer flying by?? slow down!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio