February 15, 2019

Accessory Shopping with McGee & Co

reviving the good old blog today! mcgee & co asked if I wanted to partner with them on their president's day sale and I thought about it and said no thanks. PSYCH of course I said yes! they kindly gave me a little spending money to purchase some items so I chose to focus on accessories (check out my IG stories to see what I got!). styling is such an important part of finishing a space. I can design a room and get all of the furniture in place but without the last layer, it will still feel unfinished. sometimes it's hard to go for that final bit on a project when you've already spent a lot but it's worth it!!! all links below 👇


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio