May 22, 2019

Memorial Day Sale With Serena & Lily

memorial day sales - who’s ready?! 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ MDW is the unofficial start of summer right? i’m celebrating with serena & lily during their 20% off EVERYTHING sale (the sale code is summerprep) and getting ourselves outfitted for the pool and the beach! anyone else go through towels at an alarming rate during the summer? they were very kind to send us 4 of these awesome beach towels so fingers crossed the weather holds up and we can use them this weekend!


the other thing i'm always outfitting are my home and my clients' homes! you know by now that i’m a big S&L fan and use many of their pieces in the spaces I design. they believe "living well begins at home" and I completely agree! here are some more sale picks as well as some photos of S&L pieces in my home. 


1. blue diamond rug - this is such a versatile piece - it can go anywhere from a nursery (where i've used it) to a living room. 
2. leather x stools - these are one of my go-tos. I have them in my own home and in a client project coming up. 
3. round tray - as seen in my coolidge road project. I love the matte finish with the leather wrapped handles. 
4. rattan chair - coming soon to an MRD project that I can't wait to share!
5. wood bead pendant - I have proposed these to a client for a hallway but also could see them in either side of a bed or over a kitchen island. 
6. rattan sconce - lighting is so critical in design and the scale of these is so great yet they don't feel heavy. such a fun addition to a space.
7. beach towel - did I mention the tassel trim?!
8. white table - this is sold as a dining table but I use it has my project table in my office. I absolutely love the clean design.
9. side table - also coming soon to an MRD project! these can go anywhere and come in three finishes.
10. beanbag chair - the chicest, most comfortable beanbag chair there ever was. we have one in this light blue color and i'm about to order another!
11. striped wallpaper - I installed this paper horizontally in a project and it turned out SO well.

more serena & lily goodness...





happy shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio