June 12, 2019

Basement Bath: Towels and Art

thank you so much for all of the sweet comments on instagram about the basement bathroom reno! i'm thrilled you love it! today I wanted to share one small part that I didn't include in the other post. there was so much info and I was afraid it would get lost in the shuffle! a while back weezie towels reached out and asked if I wanted to partner with them and this bathroom project turned out to bet he perfect opportunity.

i've said it many times before but I partner with companies who I genuinely like and whose products I will actually use in my own home. and now for the cheesy but true part, I never thought i'd be excited about towels but these are seriously awesome. there is just something about nice towels right? the design is simple, which I love, and they have great color choices for the piping and monogram. I chose grey but they have eight colors to choose from including white if color isn't your thing.




on the monogram front there are a bunch of options too (see here)! since this bathroom is the one my parents use when they visit, I thought it would be fun to get their "grandparent names" embroidered.


the towels are truly soft, thick, and absorbent. they also have a loop to hang from a hook in case you aren't a towel bar person. i'm actually a fan of hooks but with the space here, a bar made more sense.

taking photos of this bathroom was nearly impossible since there isn't a window for natural light. I contorted myself into some odd angles and got really up close and personal with the the toilet to get some shots but they are still blurry! anyway, I also wanted to share the art from kate scialabba that I hung above the towels. this is the actual piece.


I have been a fan of kate's work for a while and when she contacted and asked if I would like one of her pieces I couldn't say yet fast enough. I put it in this frame that I already had and it's the perfect addition! but take my word for it that it looks better in person than this shot!


SOURCES

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio