August 4, 2019

Fall Transitioning

I know, I know, it's too early to be talking about fall clothes but i'll blame the nordstrom sale! ;) just a few pieces i've got my eye on plus one or two that are perfect for an end of summer pick me up!


1. striped pop over shirt - check out the pattern in detail, it reminds me of a favorite fabric! perfect for cooler summer nights and will look great with a denim jacket for fall!

2. cable mock neck sweater - this one is a major favorite! a lot of sizes sold out during the nordstrom sale but hopefully they restock.

3. purple flower dress - just got this last week and I LOVE! so simple and easy.

4. wooden earrings - they remind me of a a big happy sunshine!

5. olive button front jeans - perfect for fall and loving the button detail. I hope high waisted jeans never go out of style ha!

6. distressed denim - cropped, stretchy, and good for now and two months from now. ;)

7. sneaker - I bought this in a different color for when we went to NYC in april and wore them almost everyday - they really are that comfortable! I kind of wish they had this softer color back then - definitely spring, summer, and fall

8. pink sweater - I think oversized, chunky, turtleneck sweaters will be my jam for fall. (and also winter but I cringe at the thought of that word!!)

what's on your fall shopping list?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio