October 25, 2019

#sweatergame

for whatever reason this fall I am having a major sweater obsession! somehow every sweater I see, I like! how's your sweater game? if it's not all that you hope, here are eight options in a range of prices that will carry you all the way through winter!


left side, top to bottom:

1. I bought this camel sweater last year and I get compliments on it every time I wear it. it's one of those pieces than can go casual or be dressed up. fits tts.

2.  i'm obsessed with this soft, pretty - I think i'd even call it ladylike! - sweater. i'm also seeing a major trend of tucking a sweater into jeans/pants/skirts and i'm into it!

3. this rust color is everywhere this fall and I haven't tried it yet! the ribbed detail on this sweater is perfect. also available in other colors!

middle, top to bottom:

1. a few people I know swear by everlane and i've never tried them. this cardigan might change that though!

2. I haven't tried on this sweater yet but the color makes me weak in the knees! and if army green isn't your thing, it comes in 12 (not a typo!) other colors.

right side, top to bottom:

1. this turtleneck is a splurge but that warm pink is the kind of color that looks good on everyone. you can also find it HERE.

2. i'm not only a big fan of the price tag on this sweater but also the wear-with-anything appeal. I have it and love it! oversized but tts.

3. ok this cardigan looks totally granny at first look but I have it and I promise when it's not buttoned and worn with a t shirt and jeans, it's awesome. and it doesn't shed which surprised me since it's pretty fuzzy. fits tts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio