November 14, 2019

Gift Guide 2019: For Her

whether you can believe it or not (not sure I can!), it's now gift guide time of year! I looked back at last year and realized I didn't do one but then also realized that was because I was wrapped up in the holiday house tour. in the past though i've started off with the ladies so let's pick that back up this year - especially since 95% of my following is female and selfishly speaking it's definitely the most fun one to source and put together. what's that saying? happy wife, happy life? 😉




clockwise from top left:

1. the softest pjs - you've heard me say it before but lake pajamas are my very favorite. the green is fitting for the holidays but also works year round. fit tip - size up one size on lake pajamas if you put them in the dryer!

2. if she's been really good this year then she deserves this leather jacket. this color is to die for!!

3. shearling clogs - these feel like such a luxury and that's exactly why they're the perfect gift.

4. a cashmere beanie in a look-good-on-anyone color. it has that perfect laid-back chic vibe.

5. I love this turtleneck - it's just a little more refined with puff shoulders and balloon sleeves and it comes in a bunch of colors. also find it HERE.

6. dainty gold star necklace. I actually have this and I get lots of compliments on it and no one can believe it costs under $35!!

7. cute winter boots that also claim to be waterproof? yes please. i'm a sucker for a white sole too.

8. this leopard hair tie is such a simple accessory and yet so versatile. stocking stuffer ✅

9. faux fur has come a long way and I am all in. this coat is cuuute and warm, can't ask for more than that!

10. I wore these slippers to a photoshoot, snapped a random pic of them, and so many people asked about them that they had to make the gift guide. fit tts.

and one BONUS item! the amazon coat!! I got mine this time last year and I still get questions about it whenever I wear it. and for a warm winter coat, the price can not be beat. fit tip: it's you're between sizes, size down.



still to come: men and home!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio