September 20, 2019

SN x Ryan Garvin Collab!

i'm here today talking about the new collaboration between two of my favorites - scout & nimble and ryan garvin! scout & nimble is a go-to instagram account for design inspiration. they seriously have a great eye for curating the best interiors and exteriors across the design world! and if you follow me on instagram, you'll know that so many of the photos I post of other designer's work were shot by ryan garvin. it's not just a coincidence, he's really that good! so when SN asked if I wanted to partner with them on their #SNxRyanGarvin collab, I jumped at the chance. together they released a bunch of ryan's beach photography all framed up and ready to go.

I have a client who recently moved to the massachusetts area from sunny southern california and I thought one of these photos would be a perfect gift to remind them of home. it sounds pretty cliche but it's true - choosing just one wasn't easy - take a look at the entire collection here: Scout & Nimble X Ryan Garvin Photography Collection. I finally decided on the piece called The Ocean Pull. we hung it in their master closet hallway that connects the master bedroom and bath. together with roman shades and custom jute runner, the space comes alive now!




a big thank you to scout & nimble for including me in this launch of ryan's beautiful artwork! if you're interested in learning more, check out this q&a with ryan!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

design + development by kelly christine studio